No products in the cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most popular Zurena cocktails include:
- Zurena Carnival Sangria: Combine 2 ounces of red wine, 1 ounce of prosecco or bubbly, 1 ounce of Zurena Tropical and Ginger, and berries. Garnish with orange slice and enjoy!
- Zurena Caribbean Mule: Combine 1.5 ounces of Tito’s Vodka and 2.5 ounces of Zurena ginger. Serve with a lime wedge and enjoy!
- Zurena Club Soda: Combine 3 ounces of club soda, 1 ounce of Zurena tropical, ice cubes, serve with a lime wedge and enoy!
- Zurena Island Juice: Combine 3 ounces of orange juice, 1 ounce of Zurena Tropical, a couple dashes of Angostura Bitters and enjoy!
Zurena can be used in a variety of non-alcoholic, everyday beverages, such as:
- Sparkling water: Simply add 1-2 ounces of Zurena to a glass of sparkling water for a refreshing and flavorful drink.
- Juice: Combine 1-2 ounces of Zurena with your favorite juice for a delicious and nutritious drink.
- Tea: Add 1-2 ounces of Zurena to your favorite tea for a flavorful and warming drink.
- Smoothies: Add 1-2 ounces of Zurena to your favorite smoothie for a boost of flavor and nutrition.
Zurena is currently working on expanding its product line to include new flavors and products. The company is also looking to expand its distribution network to reach more consumers. If you’re interested in becoming a partner to spread the word of Zurena, check out this page!